Change Template Style
Canvasflow supports the ability to dynamically change the style that is currently associated with a template.
Changing the style of a template:
- From within the template builder, click the 'Style' button. A list of available styles will be displayed.
- Click the style you want to apply to the template. The selected style will be applied.
- Click outside of the style menu to close the menu.
- Click 'Save' to apply style change.
Editing the currently selected style:
Making a change to the currently selected style is possible from within the template builder. To do this:
- First save the template. (Editing a current style will navigate you away from the current template).
- Click the 'Style' button from the template menu. The current style will be selected.
- Click 'Edit'.
- You will be switched to the Style builder and the current style will be selected.
- Make the required changes and click 'save to apply the changes.
- You can return directly to the template by clicking the 'Return to template' button.