Pasting content from an External Source
When copy and pasting content into Canvasflow, it's important to remember to paste text without formatting. This is to minimise the chance of a styling conflict of pre-formatted text being paste into a component that has its own inline markup.
The safest / recommended way to paste content into Canvasflow is:
- Ensure appropriate text component is placed onto Canvas
- Right click and select 'Paste and match style' if using Mac, or 'Paste as plain text' if using Windows.
- Chrome shortcut: CTRL+Shift+V
- OSX/Safari: Option+Shift+CMD+V
- Save the article and continue to work as normal. The key here is pasting in clean / plain content.