Duplicating an Article-Based Publication
Duplicating a brand (or publication) is a quick and simple way to reuse existing content or styles as the new basis for a new brand.
To duplicate a brand :
- From the Brand Manager, mouse-over your chosen publication and click the cog icon to enter the Publication's Settings
- From the 'Details' tab, select the kebab menu to expose the 'Duplicate' option
- After selecting Duplicate, a confirmation box will appear, click confirm
- The duplicate publication will appear in the Brand Manager
- Edit the new brand via the settings and change the name
- It is only possible to duplicate a article based publication. If you require a issue based brand duplicating, please contact us.
- If the duplicated brand was connected to a publishing channel, we strongly recommend removing / updating the connector credentials to avoid issues that may occur when attempting to sync multiple publications to the same channel