Anchors can be used to allow readers to quickly jump to specific portions of content. An example of anchor usage would be a 'back to top' anchor at the bottom of a page.
To create an anchor to link to content on the same page:
- From the 'Media' list, drag an Anchor component to the part of the content readers will be jumping TO
- Select the anchor component and create a unique ID (Note, ID's must start with a character A-Z), such as '#MyAnchor'
- To create the link that readers will select to jump to the anchor, highlight a portion of text to expose the text formatting toolbar
- Add a hyperlink using the hyperlink icon, and enter your anchor ID: #MyAnchor
To link to an Anchor located in a different article:
- Add a hyperlink to the text you want readers to jump from
- Instead of simply entering the anchor ID, enter the URL of the article readers will be jumping to, followed by the anchor ID
- e.g. : "https://DomainURL/13754/article.html#MyAnchor"