Create a HTML Email
As well as publishing to channels integrated with Canvasflow, it's also possible to generate a fully responsive HTML email from any article.
To create a HTML Email:
- Navigate to the Article Manager of your chosen publication
- Next to the article you want to download as PDF, enter the edit menu using the spanner icon
- Select 'Download'
- Then select 'HTML Email'
- You'll be shown your content in the browser as a HTML document
- Now you can download your HTML Email file
- On Chrome and FireFox, right click the page, select 'View Page Source' or 'Page Source', press CTRL+A to highlight the entire page, and CTRL+C to copy the contents.
- On Safari, the shortcut to view page source is Option+Command+U, then CTRL+A to highlight the entire page, and CTRL+C to copy the contents.
- From your clipboard you can then paste the HTML content into your email distribution platform, or even use a service such as Putsmail to test the email.