Publishing to Paperlit
Publishing to Paperlit is easy, making use of the HPub filetype (or 'HTML Publication').
If you haven't already, read our docs on Adding a HPub connector.
Preparing and downloading a HPub File from Canvasflow:
- Select a cover for the Issue in Canvasflow, this is the cover that will be used once published to Paperlit
- Publish all the completed content within the issue, this makes the content eligible to be included in the HPub download - Unpublished content will not be included.
- Reorder content to fit the order you want it to be displayed in by using the vertical move icons next to each article
- Articles should display in the article manager with either a green publish icon, or orange publish icon if the item has been edited after publish. Content with either of these states will be added to the HPub file.
- Select the 'Create HPub' option at the top of the article manager, follow the prompts and the file will begin downloading
To publish a HPub to Paperlit:
- Log into your Paperlit dashboard here
- Go to 'Content' then 'Add Issue' in your Paperlit dashboard, here you can drop the HPub file you've just downloaded
- Enter a name, publish date, and choose 'Universal' (to be shown across all devices) under 'Device Type'
- Select 'OK' and wait for the upload to complete.