Creating a Publication
- Navigate to the Publication Manager and click 'Add Publication'. The 'Create Publication' window will be displayed.
- Select the required publication type (see below for publication types).
- Give your publication a name and (optionally) a description.
- Click 'Create'. Your new publication will be created.
Canvasflow offers the ability to create either an Article or Issue based publication.
- Article Based
Article based publications support the continuous publishing model, allowing articles to be managed and published individually and without the need for them to be organised by issue.
- Issue Based
Issue based publications support the more traditional print-based issue model, allowing articles to be managed and organised by issue.
- A publication name and description information are for internal use only and can be changed at any time.
- A publication type cannot be changed once it has been created.