Updating a PWA
Once a PWA is built, the app properties can be changed at any time and are instantly seen by users.
Updating a PWA’s configuration:
- Navigate to ‘Publication Settings’
- Select ‘Publish Channels’
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the PWA channel
- Amend the required fields
- Click ‘Edit Channel’ to update the app. The build process takes 2-3 minutes to complete.
Note: When editing a PWA, all properties can be changed apart from the following:
- AWS S3 Region
Please contact our support team if you need to change these properties.