Text to Speech
Canvasflow can automate the production of clear, easy to follow audio files for each article created.
Enabling Text to Speech:
- Navigate to the ‘Publication Manager’
- Select the ‘Publication Settings’ cog upon mousing over the chosen publication
- Select ‘Publish Channels’
- Select ‘Edit’ next to the PWA channel
- Ensure TTS is enabled in the PWA Channel configuration page [link to Building a PWA].
- Once enabled, publish the issue(s) you wish to generate TTS audio for. The audio files will be automatically generated.
- If multi-language is enabled by the current publication, Canvasflow will generate TTS audio files for all enabled languages.
Multi-Language and Text to Speech
The Canvasflow Text to Speech (TTS) service also offers full multi-language support. content can make use of AI automation to both translate content, and also to generate audio files in multiple languages with a high degree of accuracy.
- The option to play TTS audio is not displayed when the PWA is in ‘Replica Mode’ and is only shown when content is being viewed in ‘responsive mode’.