Change the Article Style
Canvasflow supports the ability to dynamically change the style that is applied to an article.
Changing the style of an article:
- From within the article builder, click the 'style' button on the article menu. A list of all styles will be displayed.
- Click the style you want to apply to the article. The selected style will be applied to the article.
- Once the required style has been applied, click outside of the style menu to close the menu.
- Click 'save' to confirm the style change.
Editing the current selected style:
Making a change to the currently selected style is possible from within the article builder. To do this:
- Save the article. (Editing a current style will navigate you away from the current article).
- Click the 'style' button from the article menu. The current style will be selected.
- Click 'edit'.
- You will be switched to the Style builder. The current style will be selected.
- Make the required changes and click 'save' to update the style.
- You can return to the article by clicking the 'Return to article' button.