Once a component has been placed on the canvas, it's possible to reorder or move its position.
Reorder an existing component:
- Hover over the component that you wish to move. The component toolbar will be displayed on the left.
- Click the 'up' to move the component up, click the 'down' to move the component down.
- Repeat until the component is in the desired location.
Move an existing component:
Alternatively, components can be moved by dragging the existing component. To do this:
- At the top right of each component there is a drag button.
- Click and drag the button to move the component to the desired location.
Swap an existing component
Canvasflow allows components position to be directly swapped, regardless of where they are on the page or what kind of components they are. To do so:
- Click and drag the using the 'Move' icon on the component you'd like to swap, (shown in the screenshot above).
- Drop the component onto the component you'd like to swap it with.
- The components will swap position on the canvas, including their contents (copy/images/video).
It's also possible to freely change the component type of a component already on the canvas, while keeping it's content. It may be that a 'Heading' component needs to be changed to a 'Subtitle'. This removes the need to cut and paste content in order to change the component type