Searching for an Article
When working with a large number of articles, it can be far faster to find the required article by using the search feature.
When using the search function, results will appear as soon as you begin typing and will become more specific as more text is entered. The total number of results returned will appear next to the search box.
Searching for an article
- Navigate to the Article Manager.
- Ensure you are using the 'Default' channel view.
- Type the name, or part name of the article you wish to find into the search box.
- To show all articles, delete all content from the search box.
- Currently you can perform a search on either the 'Title' or 'Author' columns.
- Searching for articles is currently only supported when using the default channel view.