Articles can be enhanced by using one or more custom fonts.
Custom fonts are managed on a per publication basis and must be manually added to your account by our admin team.
To add a custom font, please email the font(s) you require along with the publication name to email@example.com and they will be added to the specified publication.
- Custom fonts must be web friendly. If you do not have a web friendly version of your font, please email the truetype version and we will do our best to convert it for you.
- Canvasflow does not presently support linking to the Google Font library as need to ensure that all custom fonts are available to the user, even if they are offline.
- If a custom font is selected, all articles that are using the style will include the font. To ensure optimum performance, enable (tick) only fonts that you wish to use within your publication.
- Canvasflow provides full support for custom web friendly fonts to be used within articles and served with offline versions of your publication.
- Custom fonts are managed on a per publication basis and there are no limit to the number of fonts your publication can have installed