Web / custom fonts
- Canvasflow provides full support for custom web friendly fonts to be used within articles and served with offline versions of your publication.
Custom fonts are managed on a per publication basis and must be manually added to your account by our admin team.
To add custom font(s) to your publication, please email the font(s) along with the publication name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will convert and add the fonts to the specified publication.
- Custom fonts are managed on a per publication basis and there are no limit to the number of fonts your publication can have installed
- If you do not have a web friendly version of your font, please email the truetype version and we will do our best to convert it for you.
- Canvasflow does not support linking to the Google Font library as all custom fonts must be available to the user, even if they are offline.
- If a custom font is selected, all articles using the style will include the font. To ensure optimum performance, please enable (tick) only fonts that you wish to actively use within your publication.