Two Factor Authentication
Two Factor Authentication is available on every Canvasflow account. This secures your account so that even if your password is compromised, any login request will require a code from an authentication app on your personal mobile device.
To set up Two Factor Authentication:
- Download a Mobile Authenticator app on your mobile device, there are many options, though Google Authenticator (Android, iOS) and Authy (Android, iOS) are the most popular choices.
- Once logged into Canvasflow, select your profile name at the top right
- Within Profile Settings, navigate to '2FA'
- Select 'Enable 2FA'
- Here you'll be given a QR code to scan with your mobile device - open the authenticator app, select the QR code scanner, and scan the code on-screen.
Logging in with Two Factor Authentication:
- Once you enter your email and password, you'll be prompted to enter your Two Factor Authentication code
- Open the app on your mobile device
- Enter the Code shown for Canvasflow
Disabling Two Factor Authentication
- Navigate to '2FA' in your Profile Settings
- Select 'Disable 2FA'
If you've lost access to your mobile authenticator and cannot log in to Canvasflow, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.