Installing the InDesign Plugin (Windows)
To install the Canvasflow InDesign Plugin:
- Install "ImageMagick" (the first Windows release - eg: ImageMagick-7.0.8-68-Q16-x64-dll.exe)
- Install "GhostScript"
- Place the file inside the path:
C:\Program Files\Adobe InDesign CC 2019\Scripts\startup scripts
- Run the following command in a Command window:
cd %userprofile% & mkdir cf-indesign & cd cf-indesign & type nul > canvasflow_resize.bat & type nul > canvasflow_convert.bat
- Open InDesign
- Enter your API key and click 'Validate'
- Select the Publication Name you wish to publish to and complete the other fields
- Click 'Save'
For more details on working with the InDesign plugin, please refer to our Using the InDesign Plugin help doc.