Installing the InDesign Plugin (MacOS)
To install the 'Canvasflow for InDesign' plugin on MacOS:
- Download the latest 'Canvasflow.jsx' (this will be provided to you)
- Place the 'Canvasflow.jsx' file inside the startup scripts folder, i.e.
'/Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2019/Scripts/startup scripts'
- Open a Terminal. By default you can find this in your 'Applications' folder, then open 'Utilities' and double-click 'Terminal'
- Run the following command:
'cd ~ && mkdir -p cf-indesign && cd cf-indesign && touch canvasflow_runner.command && chmod +x canvasflow_runner.command'
- Open InDesign
- From the 'Canvasflow Menu', select 'Settings'
- Select the appropriate config settings
- Click 'Ok' to save
For more details on working with the InDesign plugin, please refer to our Using the Indesign Plugin help doc.