Publishing content to a PWA
Publishing content to a PWA is a simple two step process. Step 1 is to publish the article(s) that will be included in an issue. Step 2 is to ‘release’ the issue.
Note: It is important to remember that Issues and articles are not publicly available until an issue is ‘released’ (see step 2).
- Navigate to the ‘Issue Manager’ and open the Issue you want to publish
- From the ‘Article Manager’ ensure the channel view is set to the ‘PWA Channel’
- You now need to select the articles to be published. You can do this in two ways:
- By individually publishing articles: Within the Article Manager it's possible to publish individual articles using the 'publish' icon found next to each article
- By publishing multiple articles at once: Within the Article Manager, multiple articles can be selected using the checkboxes, once a number of articles are selected, any action taken will affect all selected articles
- If an article that is currently published is edited, it will be displayed as ‘out of sync’ with the current live version. This is indicated by the publish button turning orange. To update the live version, click the publish button to update the article
- If changes have been made to multiple articles, you can update all changes using the ‘Publish issue’ button. Please note that this will only update currently published articles.