Releasing & Deactivating Issues
Releasing / activating an issue:
Once content is ready for release, the issue must be activated or ‘released’ for it to become publicly available in the PWA. This can be done by:
- Navigating to the Article Manager of the issue to be released
- From the toolbar, click the ‘Release Issue’ button.
- Click Confirm
- Click ‘Release’ the issue. The issue is now visible in the PWA.
Deactivating an issue:
It is also possible to deactivate or ‘hide’ an issue that is currently public. This can be done by:
- Navigate to the ‘Article Manager’ of the Issue to be deactivated
- From the toolbar, note the icon signifying the status of the issue
- Click to Deactivate the issue.
- Click ‘Confirm’
- This will immediately remove the issue from the PWA and the option will now be available to 'Activate':