Deleting a PWA
Deleting a PWA:
- From the Publication Manager select the cog icon on the publication PWA publication to enter Publication Settings
- Under ‘Publish Channels’ select the edit menu
- Click 'Delete' and confirm the prompt
- The PWA delete process will begin.
- The PWA will be now be removed along with the DNS entries and all assets tied to the PWA will be deleted
- Deleting a PWA can take up to 5 minutes to complete, during which time the app will still be publicly accessible.
- Deleting a PWA is permanent action and cannot be reversed
- Deleting a PWA DOES NOT delete or affect content in your Canvasflow account
- It is possible to ‘pause’ a PWA. Please contact support (link) for more information.