When a publication is connected to a Twixl App, the option of creating Twixl Collections is displayed in the Article Manager menu.
Creating a new collection
To create a new collection:
- Navigate to your chosen Twixl publication
- From the Article Manager select the collection icon in the toolbar (represented as a folder)
- Assign a name to the Collection and click 'Create'
- The collection will be created
By creating a collection, it is then possible to move existing articles into that collection.
- Select the article edit menu using the spanner icon
- Select 'Move'
- In the drop-down, select the collection you wish to move the article into
- The article will be moved to the collection in both Canvasflow and your Twixl app
Publishing articles into a Collection
Unpublished articles can be published directly into a specific Collection at anytime.
- From the Article Manager, navigate to collection you wish to publish an article into by clicking the collection
- Scroll to the bottom of the article manager and find the unpublished article you wish to publish
- Click the publish article icon (grey cloud), the article will be published into the collection (as shown below)