Selecting an image component displays the image properties tab, the following properties are editable:
- Add/Edit Image: Upload or change an image and insert into the image component.
- Crop: Using the crop icon on the image thumbnail, access the cropping feature.
- Link: Both Web URL and Page Links are possible, but the Page Link feature is only possible with some connections, such as PWA and Paperlit.
- Open In New Window: If a link is attached to the image, choose whether selecting the image will open the link in a new window, or simply redirect.
- Caption: Add a caption to an image.
- Credit: Credit the image, such as photographer/source.
- Filter: Choose from a list of Instragram filters to enhance your image. Learn more about filters here.
- Full Bleed: Fits the image to the full width of the page, removing padding.
- Use RAW: Images uploaded to Canvasflow (over 2048px) are automatically optimised. Enabling the ' RAW' image feature forces Canvasflow to use the original, un-optimised file.
- Expand Full Width: Expand an image to it's full width.
- Force Full Width: Enlarge an image to ensure it fits the entire width of the device it's being seen on, even if the original image size is smaller than that of the screen width. If the image is significantly smaller than the max width of the article, some pixelation may occur when using this property.
- Make Unselectable: Change whether the image is selectable in the final article. ( Note: Only applicable when connected to a Pugpig Publish channel).
- Fixed Width: Control over resizing an image based on width. ( Note: Setting a fixed width larger than the raw image size may cause pixelation).
- Display On Device: The 'Display' On option allows you to choose which devices the component will be displayed on, by default it will be displayed on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Tag: Tag an image with keywords.