Creating a New Style
Canvasflow provides the ability to create an unlimited number of styles. Each style can be individually customised and then linked to an article.
Creating a new style
- From the dashboard, select the publication you wish to work on.
- From the style manager menu, click the 'Create style' button at the top right.
- Give your style a name and a description.
- If you wish to create the style from an existing style, select the style name from the 'Build from Style' list. To create a blank style, select 'Default'.
- Click 'Create'. Your new style will be created and will appear in the style manager list.
- Styles are publication specific and cannot be shared or copied between different publications.