Creating a New Style
Canvasflow provides the ability to create an unlimited number of styles. Each style can be individually customised and linked to one or more articles.
Creating a new style
- From the dashboard, select the publication you wish to work on.
- From the style manager menu, click the 'Create style' button at the top right.
- Give your style a name and a description.
- Select the 'Scope' of Style you wish to create, either 'Publication' or 'Global' (Read more on Style Types here)
- Select the 'Type' of Style you wish to create, either Article, Inline or Device. (Article is the standard Style type)
- If you wish to create the style from an existing style, select 'Copy From' from the 'Source' list, or 'Inherit From' to create an Inherited Style. Otherwise select 'New'
- Click 'Create'. Your new style will be created and will appear in the style manager list