Managing the Table of Contents
By default, Canvasflow automatically generates and populates a Table of Contents (ToC) with all published articles. It is possible to omit individual articles from the ToC.
- Navigate to the Article Manager
- Ensure the Channel view is set to PWA
- Click the spanner button next to a chosen article and select ‘Edit’
- Set the ToC Status to ‘Excluded’. This will prevent the article from being shown in the ToC.
- Omitted articles can be reincluded by changing the ToC Status to ‘Include’
- Click Update to confirm the change
- Republish the issue